Our sprockets are tested on the highest levels and hadest conditions on the track with direct feedback from professional racing teams worldwide. Ceradure sprockets last 3x longer then aluminium sprocketsRead more..
Ceracarbon now introduces a true patented innovation in motorcycle frontfork design in which we use all the advantages of the USD system and eliminate the major problem in USD design. Weight!Read more..
Because of our wide experience with our own Ceradure products we can give e well-founded advise to our industrial clients.Read more..
Have a look at the latest news about CeraCarbon & CeraDure
- Photos from CeraCarbon / CeraDure's post Partial Carbon frontfork uppertube at Ducati Moto GP / Dovi's bike.
Like we said ....materials do change.
Only.. still a heavy steel innertube!
We as Ceracarbon produce a ready to race full ceramic carbon frontfork innertube! Our tubes are 75% ...
- CeraCarbon friction ... see that? that's a NO friction!
Why? cause we do know how to superfinish!
Ceramic Carbon CeraCarbon innertube / Bitubo RDH SBK outertubes / Just plain ordinary bushings inside! (Seals are SKF)
The CeraCarbon ceramic carbon innertubes create world lightest ...
- Team BRS / BRS Suspension Works Just back from valencia test and already at BRS workshop building lightweight racing forks! This is a Bitubo RDH Wsbk /BSB fork in which we fitted CeraCarbon ceramic carbon innertubes! Cartridges are Bitubo ECH29 closed system. Total weight including oil ...
- CeraCarbon test with ZF at BMW Motorrad S1000RR / Triple Tuning CeraCarbon ceramic-carbon frontfork succesfull test with ZF group at BMW Motorrad / Valencia Spain /
#ZF #CeraCarbon #BMWMotorrad #S1000RR #TripleTuning #BRSSuspensionWorks
CeraCarbon / CeraDure
- Saroléa It is our mission to develop, produce and sell the ultimate road-legal electric superbike, based on the same intelligent technology, design and performance of our Saroléa race bikes.
- www.sarolea.com -
Bridgestone Europe | Beta Utensili S.p.A. I Pro-Bolt | ...
- Photos from CeraCarbon / CeraDure's post CeraCarbon is a new own developed and IP protected material were the lightness, strength and stiffness of Carbon-Fiber is combined with the wear resistance and low friction of Ceramic.
CeraCarbon is not a sprayed ceramic on Carbon-Fiber but a new ...
- Timeline Photos Hows that for a average Monday morning achievement..
(Well... it took us a bit longer..
46MM CeraCarbon / CeraDure ceramic-carbon in Wilbers Racing Team suspension 46RR-ACA forkfoots. Total weight for what is on the table here...1850 gramms! (2 sets).
- Team BRS / BRS Suspension Works #CeraDure
Now thats a proper Bologna Bomba! The Moto Rapido Ducati 2017 Panigale R BSB British Superbike racer. here at London Excel show. First test in two weeks in Spain! On throttle controls...(Without Traction control!) .Mr John Hopkins ...
- Timeline Photos Delivered some special ceramic coated racing sprockets for BSB championship today! Here is one on " the Hopper #21 " Panigale R racer! Proud to be technical partner for MotoRapido Ducati! #CeraCarbon #CeraDure #MotoRapido #BSB #Ducati #Panigale #1299 #brssuspensionworks
- Photos from CeraCarbon / CeraDure's post Good article (In Dutch) about Koen Zeelen (Benro Racing) in "Dagblad de Limburger" ..
Proud to contribute to Benro Racing / Koen with our Cera products in IDM german championship!
(The article text in PDF under this link>
- Photos from CeraCarbon / CeraDure's post More Ducati Panigale Ceramic-carbon CeraCarbon forks!? okay...lets do more! lots more..
* Outertubes: Ohlins Panigale R (black anodised)
* Cartridge: not the normal NIX30 but the SBK Ohlins TTX25 closed system
* Forkfoots / axleholders: Machined 7075 Aluminium Ohlins ...
CeraCarbon / CeraDure
CeraCarbon / CeraDure The Dyneema Project