LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE SPROCKETS
CeraDure the choice of champions! CeraDure developed and produces top level alu-ceramic rear sprockets, very lightweight combined with great durability. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers, we constantly focus on high-level quality. CeraDure sprockets are CNC machined to the tightest tolerances from 7075-T6 aluminum and finished with our own patented ceramic layer that ensures our unique very high wear resistance. The sprockets are finished with a black self-lubricating PTFE (Teflon) coating.
CeraDure Ceramic Aluminium Sprockets
Unlike other manufacturers we don’t anodize the sprockets but use our own patented Ceramics to
combine the strength and wear resistance of ceramics with the extreme lightweight of aluminum.
● Improves performance by reducing the drive system's rotating mass
● Lightweight 7075 T6 aerospace aluminum
● Ceramic coating Teflon impregnated for extreme hardness and durability
● Precision CNC machined individually with tightest tolerances
● Optimized tooth design for perfected chain hold and release
● Tested in World SBK and Paris Dakar
● In full use at World Superbike, BSB and Paris Dakar!
Our sprockets are tested on the highest levels and hardest conditions on the track with direct feedback from top professional racers and racing teams worldwide.
The life of our Ceradure AluCeramic sprocket is up to 3x longer compared with an normal high quality aluminum sprocket!